We offer a range of technical and commercial, progressive apprenticeships in an international engineering environment.
Our modern training methods, and well-equipped training facilities, provide an ideal environment for you to develop not only your practical skills, but also your interpersonal skills and experiences. We look for and encourage entrepreneurial thinking and a customer oriented action. Our apprentices & commercial trainees take responsibility for their own development and success from day 1. Seminars and on-site training form an integral part of the apprenticeship.
Further benefits of a BOA apprenticeship include:
- Two weeks induction training
- Three days ‘Transfer Training’ at an external conference venue
- Two day off-site visit to a trade association training centre
- In-house training on products and applications
- First Aid training
- Support with external examination preparation
In Germany we offer the following opportunities:
Industrial clerk (m/f)
Industrial Mechanic (m/f)
We work with the following vocational colleges:
- Carl-Benz College (Karlsruhe), for metal working professions
- Heinrich Hertz College (Karlsruhe), for electro technical professions
- Ludwig-Erhard College (Karlsruhe), for commercial professions.
Whenever possible, we offer our apprentices and commercial trainees full-time employment after they have successfully completed their training.
Are you interested in technology and looking for an exciting and wide-ranging apprenticeship?
Apply now for an apprenticeship at BOA !
The application process begins in Autumn each year for entry the following September. The complete selection process should be finalized by the end of December.
In addition to your application letter, please send us your personal CV, copies of any educational or other relevant certificates and certificates of internship.
Applications for intake in September 2017 will be gladly received by email or to
BOA Balg-und Kompensatoren-Technologie GmbH