BOA flexible elements are used in the distribution, transformation and transfer of electric energy.
BOA provides all high-, medium- and standard-voltage applications with metal bellows, expansion joints and metal hoses, used as:
- Elastic connections
- Expansion and sealing elements
- Volume balance elements
- Protection element for cables
Some typical applications are
- Stainless steel bellows in vacuum/SF6/compressed air switchgears for high and medium voltage systems
- Stainless steel bellows as volume compensation in transformers
- Stainless steel bellows as tight lines and lift modules in switch boxes
- Stainless steel hoses as cable protection
BOA expansion joints are built to specific customer requirements and are utilized for compensating thermal expansion and installation tolerances in high voltage systems under SF6 gas protected atmosphere.
- Decades of technical experience from the European market leader.
- Engineering specialists trained to find optimum solutions to satisfy specific customer needs.
- Capable processes ensuring repeated product quality
- High geometric precision ensuring life cycles of 300.000 to 1 million cycles.
The BOA Group offers its customers standard and engineered flexible elements. To benefit from our advantages, contact our specialist: