Modern heating and cooling systems are of vital importance in today’s buildings. The BOA Group offers an extensive range of flexible solutions, contributing to the comfort and reliability of such installations.
BOA expansion joints which can solve your problems in HVAC systems.
The product range consists of:
- Stainless steel expansion joints
- Rubber and PTFE expansion joints
- Metal hose assemblies
- Elastomer hose assemblies
- Guides and Anchors
BOA flexible elements are used in HVAC systems
- to compensate for thermal movements in pipe work
- to reduce vibration and noise from pumps, compressors, cooling water installations, turbines and motors
- as demounting joints for pumps, valves and heat exchangers
- for stress free and easy installation of radiators, chilled ceilings, overhead heaters, gas burners, fan-coil units
The BOA Group offers its customers standard and engineered flexible elements. To benefit from our advantages, contact our specialist:
The BOA Constructor, selector for expansion joints, offers the possibility to look for a suitable expansion joint according to your individual requirements.
You are interesting in our standard products for HVAC applications?
Please download our price list!
In the construction of medium- and large sized diesel engines, the use of V-clamps has become common practice. Less space, lower weight and reduced cost (with a noticeable reduction in installation time) are the most significant ...