With over 150 years of experience in designing and manufacturing metal hoses, we have been working on hydrogen projects with worldwide clients for the last 40 years. We understand what it takes to design future-proof and fail-safe transfer lines for hydrogen compression modules or cryogenic bellow sealed valves for storage tanks. Whether as a gas under high pressure in a tank 350bar for commercial vehicles/700bar for cars or as a liquid at -253°C.
We custom-make flexible hoses, bellows and expansion joints that are 100% helium leak tested to absorb vibrations and compensate for thermal expansions resulting from pressure and change in temperatures. Our expert engineers will help in the technical design and calculating phase to ensure your hydrogen generating equipment will work now and in the future. Whatever your challenge, we will find right solution for you.
Key benefits of BOA products:
- One-piece smart tube with thin-wall technology
- Non-permeable & non-corrosive
- Lightweight & fireproof design
- Smooth & corrugated tube bends
- Flexible & functional corrugations
- Customized interface & clamp concepts
- Withstands extreme temperatures